Garmin fenix 5 Plus
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fenix 5 Plus Series watches are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, estimated wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 500 songs and our Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multiple satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music