Garmin fenix 5x Plus
For athletes and outdoor adventurers who want the ultimate in a multisport on-wrist trainer, the ultra-rugged fenix 5X Plus is here. It’s Garmin's first fenix series watch to offer a wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor, a non-medical device that provides estimated blood oxygen saturation awareness at high altitudes. Other highlights include routable color TOPO maps, estimated wrist-based heart rate, a music player that lets you store and enjoy up to 500 songs — plus Garmin Pay™, our contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor, a non-medical device that provides awareness of your estimated blood oxygen saturation levels — especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Battery performance: up to 20 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode with music