Men's New Balance 928v1
The men's New Balance 928 walking shoe is your prescription for comfort. It provides relief for many foot problems including pronation, supination, heel pain, and balance concerns. The extra deep, roomy design creates a relaxing refuge for feet. Biomechanically designed for the walking motion, the New Balance 928 features a "full ground contact" outsole for stable, smooth walking.
- Last: SL-2
- Abzorb® SBS: Provides you with the ultimate in cushion and shock absorption while resisting compression set.
- C-CAP®: Midsole provides cushioning and support.
- Premium foam insert: Offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure.
- Odor Resistant
- N-ERGY® midsole: Provides New Balance's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
- Rollbar with Medial and Lateral TPU posts: For ultimate motion control.
- Walking Strike Path®: Stabilizes the foot through the walking gait cycle and improves biomechanical function.
- Seamless Phantom Liner: Reduces the weight of the shoe while enhancing the comfort and fit.
- Ndurance® rubber compound: Provides maximum outsole durability.
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole: Won't mark floors.
- Premium white leather upper.
- Shoe Weight: 468 grams (16.5 oz)