Women's Saucony X Goodr Kinvara 10
Sauc’ It, Squawk It & Rock It
This special edition collab includes a coordinating pair of the Kinvara 10 and goodr Run sunglasses.
Born from the belief that a lightweight running shoe can pack a heavyweight punch, the first Kinvara changed the game. Now in its tenth form, the Kinvara continues to lead the industry in innovation. This neutral running shoe features an EVERUN topsole and flexible EVA+ midsole for a smooth, incredibly energetic ride. The engineered mesh upper is as supportive as it is breathable and will comfortably lock your foot down as you ramp up the pace. With its history behind you, you can focus on the road ahead.
- Successor to the Kinvara 9
- EVERUN topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- EVA + midsole
- Engineered mesh
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 6.7 oz. | 190 g.
- No Slip: Goodr uses special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- No Bounce: The frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- All Polarized: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those UVA and UVB rays.
- No Leopards: Plus, no one wearing Goodr running glasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).